Thursday, January 17, 2008

Love the English




photos from cox & cox

So for a while now it seams that every new great place that I find to shop, or look online is based in England. Which is great, I love England, I would even pay for shipping, because hey, the world is not really that big and if you have a great product... but gosh, it is really hard to get behind paying upwards of double the price! The items above are from Cox & Cox , and I think that they would be great touches for the wedding, but alas, they are not available... They also have really great items for the home, kids and crafts.

We are receiving a draft of our invitations today, and are so excited. Hopefully we will be at press soon!

I am off the to grocery, it is snowing here and accumulating fairly quickly. So I best get there while the rest of the world is still at work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're going more Victorian than Asian. Guess it was those years of Victoria magazine.